Resources for Teaching Languages to Children

Search

Give Bingo a Twist!

BINGO, A WELL LOVED GAME FOR FOREIGN LANGUAGE CLASSES! Great for practicing all sorts of vocabulary, the combinations are endless and always timely. As I was walking down the hallway this morning, I saw a group of my second graders playing math bingo-BUT WITH A TWIST! (and I immediately said to myself, I gotta share this!) They were playing what I dub 'REVERSE BINGO'... in other words, instead of starting with no chips on the board and covering squares as they are called, the board is covered with chips to start with, and as vocabulary is called, the chips are removed until someone has uncovered 5 in a row- ¡BINGO!

Bingo with a twist for foreign language classes


NOW, I AM SURE THIS ISN'T ALL THAT ORIGINAL, but I just love the idea of turning the game around to give my students a little something unexpected, and therefore a little more motivating. Nothing like novelty to spice things up! I'd love to hear how you mix up Bingo-or any other traditional game-share in the comments!

AND FOR ANOTHER FUN GAME TO PLAY, check out this post on how to play GATO with the whole class!

IN SEARCH OF A NEW BINGO GAME? How about ours with colors? Find it here!
https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipMk0RMH8MFmOB_yJMuvVMH7xBx_qfLl8oqOQXbA

6 comments

  1. Awesome come on new updates & Article, Info for bloggers. Keep it up & Thanks so much
    Bingo Sites

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post.! mgm바카라

    ReplyDelete
  3. The article you have shared here very awesome. I really like and appreciated your work. I read deeply your article, the points you have mentioned in this article are useful 해외배팅사이트

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging 해외스포츠중계

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad to locate your recognized method for composing the post. Presently you make it simple for me to comprehend and actualize the idea. Much obliged to you for the post.  윈윈 먹튀

    ReplyDelete
  6. Magnificent survey, I am a noteworthy aficionado to commenting on web diaries to instruct the web diary researchers understand that they've added something advantageous to the web!.. Macau30

    ReplyDelete