Resources for Teaching Languages to Children

Search

We are expanding here at el Mundo de Pepita!

HELLO! ¡HOLA! ПРИВЕТ! BONJOUR! GUTEN TAG! My friends, exciting things have been happening here at el Mundo de Pepita... as many of you have noticed, we've been expanding, offering resources in RUSSIAN, FRENCH, GERMAN and for ENGLISH LANGUAGE LEARNERS along with our SPANISH ones. This has been really exciting for me, especially as a Russian speaker as well as Spanish, it warms my heart to have resources available, and I am learning loads of French and German as native speaking friends help with translating my ideas into those languages. And, you may know that I began my language teaching journey in Moscow, teaching English as a Second Language... everything comes full circle!

Printable Resources for Teaching Languages to Children

ALONG WITH NEW PRINTABLE RESOURCES, it is always important to me that I provide teaching resources, ideas, links, and activities that are both applicable to ALL languages, and also ones that are language specific, such as the ones I have been regularly posting here related to teaching Spanish. In that vein, you will notice in the coming months blog posts that include links & ideas for a variety of languages, as well as posts geared to one of the languages mentioned above. For my loyal followers, I truly hope this does not interfere with the usefulness of this blog, and in fact may actually enhance it :) Feel free to let your teacher colleagues know about us- we deeply appreciate your support! And don't hesitate to let me know your thoughts in the comments! :) Julie

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipMk0RMH8MFmOB_yJMuvVMH7xBx_qfLl8oqOQXbA

No comments

Post a Comment